Our quality standards
High-performance products “Made in Germany”
Our main aim is to supply our customers with only high-quality products and services. This aim means adhering to agreed standards in terms of the quality, performance and safety of the products. To put it another way: Quality is when the customer comes back and not the product. Each employee at Hammelmann is responsible for the quality and results of their own work. A quality management system ensures faults or mistakes are discovered in good time and analyses the cause to ensure they are not repeated in the future. We also demand very high quality from our suppliers, retailers and other business partners. We work together in a partnership with a common goal of achieving all aspects of quality. Hammelmann is renowned worldwide for its high quality standards. We see this as our ongoing commitment. Through teaching and ongoing training of our employees and continual investment in state-of-the-art machinery, we will also strive to offer quality premium products “made in Germany” in future.
Hammelmann products are manufactured in accordance with European guidelines and the associated standards. This means that all basic occupational health and safety requirements of the European Economic Area (EEA) are met. This is certified by issuing a declaration of incorporation for unfinished machines or a declaration of conformity for ready-to-use machines. If used outside the EEA, changes must be made if required. Please, contact us if needed.
- Tools with optimized flow characteristics reduce energy consumption and make full use of the operating pressure. As a result, the total energy used is reduced.
- Whether integrated in complex production systems or as mobile units, Hammelmann cleaning systems and high-pressure pumps are a reliable part of production processes and industrial applications. Famous companies rely on our technology.
- The number, layout and angle of nozzles on surface cleaners and nozzle holder systems are calculated using the latest simulation programs. This ensures a highly effective use of energy.
- User-friendly water tools increase safety at work and allow the operator to work for longer periods of time and with greater concentration.
- Hammelmann application systems can be adapted to individual cleaning requirements. For example, the RD Masterjet rotor jet can be adjusted to work at different speeds without the need for tools.
- Precision tools are required for cleaning and deburring very small bores and intercepting bores. Automobile manufacturers worldwide rely on Hammelmann’s high-pressure technology.
- Cleaning systems with direct suction of removed waste material and wastewater and subsequent filtering have long been Hammelmann’s hallmark when it comes to “green competence”.
- Turning new ideas into practical water tools is what our application engineers do every day, whether on site at the customer or in our flexible and efficient technology center.
- Hammelmann’s ship cleaning systems, for example, are ready to use after just a short set-up time and quickly remove a large amount of surface coating from metal surfaces.
High-performance products “made in Germany”
The primary objective of Hammelmann GmbH is to offer customers only the highest-quality products and services.
High-pressure pumps and units
Find the right solution for any application, whether stationary, mobile or process-integrated, or with diesel or electric motors.
Water jet technology
High-performance product solutions for a wide range of branches and applications, with high-pressure water of up to 4000 bar.
Do you have a question or suggestion for Hammelmann? Simply send us an email or give us a call.